Epsilon™ Series Siren
$120.00 – $220.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Providing unrivaled dependability in a compact and durable design, Epsilon
is a self-contained electronic siren that includes a noise cancelling microphone
with PA override.
• Full featured, self-contained electronic siren.
• 100 and 200 watt models.
• Hands-free operation from the vehicle steering wheel.
• Programmable outlets.
• Long lasting LED backlighting.
• Compact design, includes noise-cancelling microphone.
• Scan-Lock siren tone programming with nine tones to choose from.
• Harmonically rich composite airhorn tones.
• 7 position rotary switch function selector allows choice of standby for use with the manual button, manual tone 1 & 2.
• Hands-free position allows horn ring control inputs for operation of the siren and tone 1, 2 and 3 positions.
• Each tone position has an override tone when the manual button is depressed.
• Non-destructive short circuit protection.
• PA override.
• California Title 13 compliant profiles.
• Meets SAE Class A sound requirements when used with most 100 watt speakers.
• Real time diagnostics indicator. When the indicator is steady, siren is operating correctly. If it single flashes, speaker is short circuited; and, if the indicator is off, speaker is under current.
• Scan-Lock switch is located on the rear for security to ensure all fleet sirens are set with the same tones.
• Installation package includes all the necessary mounting hardware and input pigtail connector.
• Front of unit provides a PA volume control knob for the noise-cancelling microphone, On/Off switch, manual button and 7-position rotary switch.
• Easy to install. Pre-wired with quick disconnect plug for easy service and prompt replacement.
• Twenty-four month warranty.
Speaker diagnostic indicator.
• Full function 200 watts of output power with Radio Repeat (for up to two 100 watt speakers).
• EPSL2S6 has 6 On/Off lighted toggle switches.
• EPSL2S9 has a 3 position programmable slide switch and 6 On/Off lighted toggle switches.
• LED on indicator for each switch
• 200 watt amplifier with 6 On/Off toggle switches, operates up to two 100 watt speakers (replaces EPSL2S4)
• 200 watt amplifier with 4 position slide switch and 6 On/Off toggle switches, operates up to two 100 watt speakers (replaces EPSL2S7)
• 100 watt of output power.
EPSL1, EPSL2S6, EPSL2S9